History is now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
History is now

Any fool can make history, but it takes a genius to write it. Oscar Wilde

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for Georgina Absalom

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for Georgina Absalom Empty Looking for Georgina Absalom Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:05 pm

This one was a sister of Avice.

She was born 1839 Wilcot Wilts parents James & Ann and is with them in 1841/1851.

There's a possible marriage for her - pairings below but I can't seem to tie her up with either of the grooms.

Marriages Sep 1860 Portsea

Absalom Georgina
A'COURT Jane
Paul John
Stubington Edward

I think the marriage is likely to be her because wasn't Portsea where Avice was living.

2Looking for Georgina Absalom Empty Re: Looking for Georgina Absalom Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:44 pm

SmallTownGirl

By 1861 Georgina and her husband have been kidnapped by aliens and vanished from the face of the earth.  Twisted Evil

Other scenarios are possible, of course Rolling Eyes

STG

3Looking for Georgina Absalom Empty Re: Looking for Georgina Absalom Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Shocked

Thanks for looking Smile

4Looking for Georgina Absalom Empty Re: Looking for Georgina Absalom Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:36 pm

SmallTownGirl

There's a death in Portsea RD in 1879 for an Edward Stubington b. 1834 in Southsea, so he should be findable in 1861 and 1871 (+/- wife Jane/Georgina), but he's well hidden from me!

STG

5Looking for Georgina Absalom Empty Re: Looking for Georgina Absalom Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:36 am

Me too. I think I'll move onto the next sibling and leave Georgina be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum