History is now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
History is now

Any fool can make history, but it takes a genius to write it. Oscar Wilde

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to change the time

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to change the time Empty How to change the time Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:06 pm

I've just posted a message and it came up with the time posted as 8.02am - the time was 22.02pm Suspect

Do we have the change the time on our profiles individually or is it done en masse?

I know the clocks changed recently but not that much!

2How to change the time Empty Re: How to change the time Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:21 am

vron

um...... not sure Tourmie. will look into it. on first look I cant see anywhere to change it on mass or singly but will get back to you

3How to change the time Empty Re: How to change the time Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:30 am

vron

well I have changed the time zone form Port Moresby in Asia ! to London which is a start and it now shows the right time in the admin section but it doesn't seem to have worked its way though to the messages. will leave it till tomorrow and see if it updates overnight etc.

4How to change the time Empty Re: How to change the time Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Thanks vron Smile

Time on this post was spot on.

5How to change the time Empty Re: How to change the time Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

vron

its rather strange . each individual persons time zone was port Moresby as well so changed yours, mine and stg and Siamese to London in case it needed that too. .I only did us as we are the only ones who use it regularly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum