History is now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
History is now

Any fool can make history, but it takes a genius to write it. Oscar Wilde

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eliza Hinchliffe 1816

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eliza Hinchliffe 1816 Empty Eliza Hinchliffe 1816 Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 am

Can anyone help me out with Eliza please as I have gone horribly wrong Embarassed

I had her marrying a Jonathan Taylor in 1835. Was following their children including Malinda/Melinda who I got a wrong marriage for (to Whiteley) as she put her father as George not Jonathan.

I looked at some of the other children last night (names I got from census) and found non conformist baptisms for parents John & Eliza but mothers maiden name wasn't Hinchliffe.

I am doubting if the marriage to Jonathan Taylor is correct now oh dear so starting from scratch with Eliza.

She was daughter of James & Sarah and baptised Cumberworth Yorks in November 1816.
Family lived Paddock Huddersfield but she isn't with the family in 1841 so presume left home by then.

Any options for her gratefully received.

2Eliza Hinchliffe 1816 Empty Re: Eliza Hinchliffe 1816 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:10 pm

vron

name: Eliza Hinchcliffe
burial date: 14 Dec 1816
burial place: Cumberworth, York, England
birth date: 1816

father's name:James Hinchcliffe
mother's name:Sarah

indexing project (batch) number:B02908-6

system origin: England-EASy

source film number: 1542256

reference number: It 8 pg 9 no 65

3Eliza Hinchliffe 1816 Empty Re: Eliza Hinchliffe 1816 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Oh no how sad she was only born in November Sad

Thanks very much vron for finding her. I always thought it fortunate that out of 9 children none of them died early now it appears one did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]