History is now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
History is now

Any fool can make history, but it takes a genius to write it. Oscar Wilde

You are not connected. Please login or register

What did this involve?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What did this involve? Empty What did this involve? Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:00 pm

Came across this occupation when searching for someone and wondered what on earth Question

It was for a 15 year old girl and a sister age 20 also had the same occupation.

Cream Covering

The mind boggles as to what it could be Shocked

2What did this involve? Empty Re: What did this involve? Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:53 am

SmallTownGirl

Some sort of dairy work?   Smile

STG

PS : Apologies for such a dull and unimaginative reply Embarassed

3What did this involve? Empty Re: What did this involve? Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:20 am

It's a sensible answer Smile

I found out they worked for a chocolate manufacturer so perhaps they were covering choccies in cream yummy Very Happy

I wonder if you would get sick of chocolate if you worked with it all day.
Personally I like to dunk mine in a hot drink, keeping it in the fridge is a big no no Arrow

4What did this involve? Empty Re: What did this involve? Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:16 am

SmallTownGirl

I used to work with someone who was obsessed with chocolate.  She told us once that, years ago, when she was at school she had a friend who's father was some sort of manager/boss at a local chocolate factory.  He promised her and his daughter that when their exams (GCSE or A levels - I can't remember) were over, he organise a factory visit for them.  But apparently at the same time as the exams were over, he got a new job, so the chocolate factory visit didn't take place.  

The way she told the story, it was as if the father had deliberately got another job at that particular time just to deprive her of the visit, and it obviously still rankled (sp?) all those years later. Rolling Eyes

STG

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum