History is now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
History is now

Any fool can make history, but it takes a genius to write it. Oscar Wilde

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE ScotlandsPeople credits

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Empty FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:03 pm

SmallTownGirl

Log in with your username and password , or if you are a new user create an account.
Click on "Buy more credits" and on the next page where you see the Voucher Code box, enter the promotional code which is: scotland.
Click "Use voucher" and your account will be credited with 20 free credits.
Promotional code valid until 30 April 2016 - credits will be valid for one year.

Always useful to have a few free credits, you never know when you might need them! Very Happy

STG

2FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Empty Re: FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:35 pm

vron

ooh thanks for that STG. as you say always useful. you never know when someone might stray over border!!

3FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Empty Re: FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:41 pm

vron

ooh even better I had 20 free credits already I had forgotten about due to expire in 2 weeks. they have now been reactivated for another year. how lucky

4FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Empty Re: FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:15 pm

SmallTownGirl

I rarely venture north of the border, but like to have a few [free] credits available for those occasions when I do.  I also had some that were about to expire, so timing excellent  Very Happy

STG

5FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Empty Re: FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:41 pm

Always good to know where the freebies are Laughing

Unfortunately I've spent the past several months trying to extricate myself from the clutches of Scotlands People so if any of mine strayed over the border I'm afraid they will have to stay there Exclamation

6FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Empty Re: FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:16 pm

SmallTownGirl

Tourmie wrote:
Unfortunately I've spent the past several months trying to extricate myself from the clutches of Scotlands People ....

Oh dear, sounds painful What a Face

But it would have all been worth if you'd found your George H up there, wouldn't it ?   Laughing

STG

7FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Empty Re: FREE ScotlandsPeople credits Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:48 am

Oh yes any whiff of George up there and I would be joining again like a shot Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum