History is now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
History is now

Any fool can make history, but it takes a genius to write it. Oscar Wilde

You are not connected. Please login or register

William Shepherd............................

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

siamesewillow

Would like to know what relationship to the family and who his parent's were.

William Shepherd born 1853 Henley Gloucestershire.

On the 1871 he is living with my Grandparents x 2 Samuel Lovelace Sheherd and wife Amey. Children George and Edith.

On this census also they have William down as brother but as Samuel was born in 1824 and his father died in 1833, that is doultful????? On the original William looks to be a boarder but not sure.

Any help would be appreciated.

siamese

vron

I can see they have William as brother on transcript on ancestry but on original it states boarder as you say and doesn't mention brother.

There's a William Shepherd b 1853 marriage 23 Dec 1876 Stoke Bishop Glos to Mary Ann Hooper.

Grooms father John Shepherd. Brides father Uriah Hooper.

Plus I did find a William in 1861 with 2 other Shepherds but they were all nephews and niece.

Birthplaces for all Campden as in Chipping - if you think that's a possible can post more details.

siamesewillow

I have no other details for William, its just that I cam accross him on the 1871 census living with my ancestors. I have searched on familysearch with no result.

The 1861 census was interesting but still could not locate the neices and nephews. A lost cause I think.

Thanks for looking

siamese

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum