History is now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
History is now

Any fool can make history, but it takes a genius to write it. Oscar Wilde

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Coole lookup please

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:10 pm

vron

it is the sort of scnario i was thinking off except annie is not annie eaton . in 1901 she is still with benajmin and children and they have moved to somerset

Name:Benjamin J Yardley
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1858
Relation:Head
Spouse's Name:Annie E Yardley
where born:Oldham, Lancashire, England
Civil parish:Brislington
Ecclesiastical parish:St Luke
Town:Brislington
County/Island:Somerset

Source Citation: Class: RG13; Piece: 2352; Folio: 39; Page: 5.

he is there is 1891 too as as a widow in 1911

27New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 pm

I agree not the Annie bride from 1890 now that would be a coincidence. Just another random Annie we know not who - not yet anyway.

Rest of the scenario sounds plausible with Grace dying under Royds leaving Albert free to remarry or cohabitate.

By the way have you still got FMP vron or have you ditched it?
Just wondering how much scope we have between us to get this one cracked!

28New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:42 pm

siamesewillow

So we can forget about Grace and Benjamin.

I know someone else who is researching the Coole family so will see if he can put any light on the matter

siamese

29New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Long shot but how about trying the address thing? Looking to see who was at the same address in 1911 or even 1891 just in case any vestige of Albert/Annie around.

I think it says for 1901 14 Sand Street.

30New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:22 pm

vron

i ditched fmp and went back to ancestry .

have had a good look round. tried to find annie using her fleetwood place of birth and 1867 ish but nothing stood out for me.

couldnt find a annie coole death but using free bmd there was an annis?? coole death in chorlton in about 1922 i think. did wonder if that was her but she should be around in 1911. oh no i remember now she was 75 when died so too old

Last edited by vron on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

31New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:24 pm

The 1911 summary sheet gives householder "Devany" for that address 2 males 3 females but I can't find the actual census for the right address when I put in that name.

32New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:39 pm

vron

http://www.burialrecords.manchester.gov.uk/GenSearch.aspx

13/05/1924

Albert Coole

Philips Park Cemetery

IConsecrated1852

View details

33New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 pm

siamesewillow

I have sent a e-mail to the researcher I know, fingers crossed. I also had a look on his tree on ancestry but he only has Albert's birth.

siamese

34New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Finaly found the address in 1911 but not a sniff of Annie/Albert.

35New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:07 pm

siamesewillow

You all have tried hard. Looks like a mystery that will not get solved but maybe one day.

Thanks for trying.

siamese

36New Coole lookup please - Page 2 Empty Re: New Coole lookup please Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:24 am

siamesewillow

Sorry no more information so this may be another brick wall. I have not heard from my contact, he may be away as he has been very helpful in the past.

Looked at another tree on Genes who is researching Albert Coole and now more confusing, he has Albert married to a Clara in Bristol with a few children. Cannot find a marriage.

siamese

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum